Uttrakhand is a state in the northern part of India, formerly known as Uttaranchal. It is also known as Devbhoomi (Land of Gods). Uttarakhand is the 27th state of the Republic of India. Devboomi Uttarakhand was formed in the year 2000 after been separated from the large state of Uttar Pradesh. The State that borders Tibet to the north, Nepal in the East, Himachal Pradesh to the West and North West and Uttar Pradesh in the South. Uttarakhand is a destination to explore Indian culture and Natural beauty. People are divided into two regions – Kumaun region (recognized as Kumaoni) and Garhwal region (recognized as Garhwali) which further breaks into 13 districts.
Kumaon division Districts of Uttarakhand are- Almora, Bageshwar, Champawat, Nainital, Pithoragarh, Udham Singh Nagar.
Garhwal division Districts of Uttarakhand are- Chamoli, Dehradun, Haridwar, Pauri, Rudraprayag, Tehri, Uttarkashi.
How to enter in Uttarakhand?
There are numerous approaches to enter Uttarakhand. On the off chance that you are keen on observing the Garhwal district, you can enter through either Haridwar or Kotdwar. Haridwar is the more prominent passage. For the two choices, there are normal transport and train administrations accessible from New Delhi. The section in Kumaon is through Ramnagar, Haldwani or Tanakpur. Significant passage purposes of the state include:
• If entering from Dehradun, you can head towards Mussoorie, Chakrata, Barkot, and Yamunotri.
• If entering from Haridwar, you can head towards Rishikesh, Tehri, Uttarkashi, and Gangotri.
• If entering from Kotdwar, you can head towards Lansdowne, Satpuli, Pauri, Srinagar, Rudraprayag and Kedarnath.
• If entering from Ramnagar, you can head towards Ranikhet, Chaukhutia, Karnprayag, Joshimath and Badrinath.
• If entering from Haldwani, you can head towards Nainital, Almora, Kausani, Bageshwar, Chaukori, and Munsyari. • If entering from Tanakpur, you can head towards Champawat, Lohaghat, Pithoragarh Askot, Jauljibi, and Dharchula.